Browse Best Bye Bye Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Bye Bye Quotes. Get Beautiful Bye Bye Quotes.
- It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
- “Goodbyes, they often come in waves.”
- I think we all would want that goodbye’s to mean this
- Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?
- Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I’ll miss you
Until we meet again!
- History never really says goodbye. History says, ‘See you later.’
- It feels right. But it’s emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you’ve done that long is hard.
- I really don’t want to say goodbye to any of you people.
- When I go to a party, nobody says hello. But when I leave, everybody says goodbye.
- At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye.
- Could we see when and where we are to meet again, we would be more tender when we bid our friends goodbye.
- That money talks, I’ll not deny, I heard it once: It said, ‘Goodbye’.
- I hate wars and violence but if they come then I don’t see why we women should just wave our men a proud goodbye and then knit them balaclavas.
- When superstition is allowed to perform the task of old age in dulling the human temperament, we can say goodbye to all excellence in poetry, in painting, and in music.