Browse Best Boss Day Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Boss Day Quotes. Get Beautiful Boss Day Quotes.
- A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and
still manage to say hello to me every day
- “If it wasn’t for bad bosses, I wouldn’t know what a good one was like.”
- “A good boss realizes that they can also learn from those they work with no matter the level, title or position. Learning is a continuous habit and is one of the best lessons demonstrated by a good boss.”
- “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” —
- “If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.”
- Bill Gates famously said, “If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.”
- There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
- “I’ve met a few people in my time who are enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.
- “‘Bossy’ is someone who bosses people around without reason.”
- “I’ve learned from doing my own show with Fox that people are not your partners if they’re signing the checks. Whoever signs your paycheck is the boss – no matter what they tell you.”