Browse Best Peace Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Peace Quotes. Get Beautiful Peace Quotes.
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
- “When I say it’s you I like, I’m talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed.”
- Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek but a means by
which we arrive at that goal.
- Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You can find peace amidst the storms that threaten you.
- Peace hath higher tests of manhood
Than battle ever knew.
- If you go, go in Peace it makes the flowers sweeter along the path.
- Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.
- Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.