Skip to content
Browse Best Ramadan SMS, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Ramadan SMS. Get Beautiful Ramadan SMS.
- The Qur’an reveals that Ramadan serves as guidance to mankind. To glorify Allah in the midst of everything. Giving thanksgiving to him who blesses your way.
- Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.
- If you like to listen to music, whether the style of western societies or even those from Muslim countries, reduce, even eliminate the time you spent on them; replace them with reciting and listening to recitation from the Qur’an.
- As Ramadan is fast approaching,
Let’s prepare our hearts and minds that
We may be united spiritually with the almighty one.
- The month of Ramadan is the world’s most widespread fast and yet its teachings are minimized, neglected and even betrayed (through literal application of rules that overlooks their ultimate objective).
- If you enjoy going with friends to picnics and other social gatherings, try to reduce it before Ramadan; otherwise fasting the month of Ramadan will be more difficult.
- Ramadan is here, Here is Ramadan. Ramadan is coming, The time that is blessed. Ramadan is coming, The time we love best. The month in which the Qur’an was sent; A time of great blessing in which to repent. Fasting for Allah is a great Muslim deed; Controlling desires and Suppressing greed.
- Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.
- Often we neglect the value of prayer and fasting during Ramadan.
If we truly want to honor Allah,
Our hearts will be wholeheartedly committed to it.
- The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an.
May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the Ramadan days.