Skip to content
Browse Best Wife Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Wife Sayings. Get Beautiful Wife Sayings.
- The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.
- A home with a loving and loyal husband and wife is the supreme setting in which children can be reared in love and righteousness and in which the spiritual and physical needs of children can be met.
- It is a great honor to be awarded a Nobel Prize. This is a wonderful experience for my wife Betty and me. We received congratulations by email, phone and post, many from old friends we had not seen for some time. Willard Boyle
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- Males and females are unique and different, because their brains are different. There’s not a limitation on girls. My grandmother was very strong, and so was my mother. She also knew what it meant to be a woman and wife and was very successful at it.
- When I’m with my wife, I know she’s a beautiful woman. I know that, and more than that, it’s what she is inside. She’s beautiful inside; she loves music like I do. That’s the thing that brought us together and probably keeps us together.
- Give us a chance to show you that those so-called protective laws to aid women – however well intention-ed originally – have become in fact restraints, which keep wife, abandoned wife, and widow alike from supporting her family. Martha Griffiths
- My success set me up for life, and it meant that I could retire from the music industry at 27 to spend time with my newborn daughter and my wife. My time away from the spotlight allowed me to rediscover my love for music, and I’m doing it for me now and no one else.
- My wife and I work out together almost every day. It’s just a great way to spend time together. We’re going to run a marathon together later this year, and that’s one more goal that we’ll accomplish as husband and wife.
- A woman should say: ‘Have I made him happy? Is he satisfied? Does he love me more than he loved me before? Is he likely to go to bed with another woman?’ If he does, then it’s the wife’s fault because she is not trying to make him happy.