Skip to content
Browse Best Touching Stories Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Touching Stories Sayings. Get Beautiful Touching Stories Sayings.
- Don’t envy my smile, it took a lot of tears to earn it. Don’t envy my love, it took a lot of pain to grow it. Don’t envy my life, I’ve gone through so much to appreciate it…
- Soft and kind hearted people are not fools. They know what people did to them, but they forgive again and again because they have beautiful hearts.
- Day after day I’m missing you. Week after week I’m forgetting you. Month after month I’m moving on. Year after year I’m regretting the moment I met you.
- My heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeing beauty of life once more. It’s happened before, it will happen again, I’m sure. When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive.
- If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.
- A person’s most useful asset is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help others.
- I love the way you look into my eyes and make me feel yours. You are the most awesome gift that life gave me. You are the hero that I was waiting for. I can’t even think of spending my life without you. I love you for what you are! My heart does a somersault when you come close to me. You are the light keeps me shining.
- Real love is opening your heart to the unlovable. Real gratitude is giving thanks when things aren’t perfect. Real generosity is sharing when you have very little. Real courage makes the ‘impossible’ — possible, with real faith.
- I have showed you how I feel about you. All my feelings were true. All those promises I made, I am keeping them. Now it’s up to you. No matter what you decide to do, I’ll always be here for you.
- When I say I love you, please believe its true. When I say forever, know Ill never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you wont cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.