Skip to content
Browse Best Inspirational Love Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Inspirational Love Sayings. Get Beautiful Inspirational Love Sayings.
- Every man dies. Not every man really lives – William Ross Wallace.
- Life isn’t a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘Woohoo WHAT A RIDE’!
- You are not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours – F Perl.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back – Arthur Rubinstein.
- “It’s impossible” said pride. “It’s risky” said experience. “It’s pointless” said reason. “Give it a try” whispered the heart – Anonymous (via Tad).
- The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage – Lao Tzu.
- We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are – Talmud.
- Your task is not to seek love, but to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it – Rumi.
- Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like – Will Rogers.