Browse Best Top Author SMS, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Top Author SMS. Get Beautiful Top Author SMS.
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
~ Honore de Balzac
- The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies, With the dying sun.
The mind has a thousand eyes, And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies, When love is done.
~ by Francis W. Bourdillon ~
- The human heart, at whatever age,
opens to the heart that opens in return.
~ by Maria Edgeworth ~
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
~ by Thomas Fuller ~
- The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.
~ by Maulana Jalalu’ddin Rumi ~
- Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding.
By Diane Arbus
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
By Anais Nin
- A relationship is like a rose,
How long it lasts, no one knows;
Love can erase an awful past,
Love can be yours, you’ll see at last;
To feel that love, it makes you sigh;
To have it leave, you’d rather die;
You hope you’ve found that special rose, ‘
Cause you love and care for the one you chose.
– Rob Cella
- Sleeping alone, except under doctor’s orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge. –
by Marlene Dietrich Marlene Dietrich