Browse Best Quaid E Azam Wishes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Quaid E Azam Wishes. Get Beautiful Quaid E Azam Wishes.
- “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right” Muhammad Ali Jinnah Happy Quaid Day…..
- I Don’t Like To Take Right Decision
I Take Decisions Nd Make Them Right
Happy Quaid’s Day 2015.
- Nature has given you everything
you have got unlimited resources
The foundations of your State have been laid
and it is now for you to build
and build as quickly as you can
So go ahead and I wish you God-speed
- May The Spirit Of Freedom
Be With You And Always
Best Wishes For Quaid-E-Azam Day
- Our Object Should B Peace Within
Nd Peace Withou8
We Want To Live Peacefully
Nd Maintain Cordial Friendly Relationx
With Our Immediate Neighbours Nd With
The World At Large
Lahore August 15th, 1947
Happy Quaid-E-Azam Day 2015.
- Pakistan N0t 0nly Means Freed0m Nd
Independence But The Muslim Ide0l0gy
Which Has T0 Be Preserved
Which Has C0me T0 Us As A Preci0us Gift Nd
Which We H0pe 0thers Will Share With Us.
- Islam expect every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realize our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past.”
“Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.”
“No settlement with the majority is possible as no Hindu leader speaking with any authority shows any concern or genuine desire for it.”
― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- To our Great & True Leader ”
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah “.
we cannot thank you enough for having given us the greatest gift of all “Pakistan”.
Celebrating 0f 137th Birthday.
May Allah bless his soul. Ameen!
- On the glorious day of Independence Day Here’s wishing your life will be blessed with peace and happiness.Wish you a Happy Independence Day.
- Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is the personality in the history of Sub-continent who can never be forget at all. History could not present a single example of supreme, extremely wise, utmost sensible and of course quite a great leader none other than Muhammad Ali Jinnah. He is the man who lives in every heart of Pakistani. We really miss our great leader especially now-a-days!