Skip to content
Browse Best Men Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Men Quotes. Get Beautiful Men Quotes.
- I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
- I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.
- Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
- I refuse to consign the whole male sex to the nursery. I insist on believing that some men are my equals.
- Latins are tenderly enthusiastic. In Brazil they throw flowers at you. In Argentina they throw themselves.
- I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.
- Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked. This is because most books on witchcraft were written by men.
- Never marry at all, Dorian. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.
- Man is an imitative animal. This quality is the germ of all education in him. From his cradle to his grave he is learning to do what he sees others do.
- I remember about the rabbits, George.””The hell with the rabbits. That’s all you can ever remember is them rabbits.