Browse Best Flattery Quotes, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Flattery Quotes. Get Beautiful Flattery Quotes.
- I know imitation is the highest form of flattery, but stealing one’s identity is totally different.
- ‘Tis an old maxim in the schools,That flattery’s the food of fools;Yet now and then your men of witWill condescend to take a bit.
- A flatterer is one who says things to your face that he wouldn’t say behind your back.
- Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery.
- Adroit observers will find that some who affect to dislike flattery, may yet be flattered indirectly, by a well seasoned abuse and ridicule of their rivals.
- The best form of flattery is to be admired, imitated or respected. I’ve always felt proud our fans look up to us or feel we are inspirational.
- Everyone likes flattery; and when you come to Royalty you should lay it on with a trowel.
- Some persons are insensible to flattering words, but who can resist the flattery of modest imitation?
- The flattery of posterity is not worth much more than contemporary flattery, which is worth nothing.