Skip to content
Browse Best Teacher Vs Student Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Teacher Vs Student Sayings. Get Beautiful Teacher Vs Student Sayings.
- The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.
- Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.
- Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.
- Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn.
- A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson.
- Study how water flows in a valley stream, smoothly and freely between the rocks. Also learn from holy books and wise people. Everything – even mountains, rivers, plants and trees – should be your teacher.
- Education is not to reform students or amuse them or to make them expert technicians. It is to unsettle their minds, widen their horizons, inflame their intellects, teach them to think straight, if possible.
- A teacher’s purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image.