Skip to content
Browse Best Personal Growth Poetry, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Personal Growth Poetry. Get Beautiful Personal Growth Poetry.
- Just because I liked something at one point in time doesn’t mean I’ll always like it, or that I have to go on liking it at all points in time as an unthinking act of loyalty to who I am as a person, based solely on who I was as a person. To be loyal to myself is to allow myself to grow and change, and challenge who I am and what I think. The only thing I am for sure is unsure, and this means I’m growing, and not stagnant or shrinking.
- The growth for education and training will be in continuing adult education. Online delivery is the trigger for this growth, but the demand for lifetime education stems from profound changes in society. We live in an economy where knowledge, not buildings and machinery, is the chief resource and where knowledge-workers make up the biggest part of the work force.
- Earnings growth has been surprisingly low for drug stocks and there is more of that to come as we go through a cycle of patent expiration. But I think the stocks are close to being washed out and if you have patience they will do quite well over a longer period of time.
- It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.
- The joy of life consists in the exercise of one’s energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.
- These inspirational poems are offered for your enjoyment. They include subjects on motivation, love, hope, balance, personal growth and spirituality, teen suicide and the joy and sanctity of life. They are all written and copyrighted by me. You may share them freely with others for non-commercial use only. Please credit me when doing so. (All photos on this site are also mine and are copyrighted. See the Inspiring Photos link in the margin for more.)
- Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are accumulated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life!
- I have not yet spoken my last word about women. I believe that if a woman succeeds in withdrawing from the mass, or rather raising herself from above the mass, she grows ceaselessly and more than a man.
- Change is the end result of all true learning. Change involves three things First, a dissatisfaction with self-a felt void or need second, a decision to change-to fill the void or need and third, a conscious dedication to the process of growth and change-the willful act of making the change Doing Something.
- A winner knows how much he still has to learn, even when he is considered an expert by others; a loser wants to be considered an expert by others before he has learned enough to know how little he knows.