Browse Best Milad Ul Nabi Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Milad Ul Nabi Sayings. Get Beautiful Milad Ul Nabi Sayings.
- May The magic Of This Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi Bring Lots Of Happiness In Ur Life May U Celebrate It With All Ur Close Friends & Family & May Ur Heart B Filled With Love of Mohammad (PBUH) and joy…!!!Happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi…
- May ALLAH This Eid Milad-un-Nabi Flood,
YOur Life With Happiness,
Your Heart With Love,
Your Soul With Spiritual,
Your Mind With Wisdom,
Wishing YoU a Very Verry Happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi…
- Life Is Test, Islam Is Best,
Namaz Is Must,
Aakhrut Is For Rest,
World Is Only Dust,
If Quran Is In Chest,
Nothing Need Next,
Obey ALLAH First.
First Success Will Be Next
Happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi…
- When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart.
I always hug them with my prayers.
May ALLAH’S peace be with you.
A very happy Eid Milad Un Nabi to you.
- The Prophet’s birthday is a moment to rededicate ourselves to the ideals for which he lived his life.
He gave us the message of compassion towards all fellow beings.
May His enlightened message, guide us on the path of Peace, Goodwill & Harmony.
- May Allah Fulfills All Ur Wishes On This Birthday Of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). You’ll Always B In My Prayers & May U Remember When U Pray To ALLAH…!!!” Happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi…!!!
- Holy Prophet, Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) Showed us The Path Of Righteousness, Compassion, Charity, Brotherhood & Tolerance. I Convey My Cordial & Sincere Greetings To U & Ur Family On The Occasion Of Eid-e-Milad-Un-Nabi, The Suspicious Day On Which Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (S.A.W.W) Made His Descent On Earth…!!!
Happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi
- I convey my cordial & sincere greetings to you & your family on the occasion of Milad-Un-Nabi, the auspicious day on which Prophet Hazrat Mohammad Sahib made his descent on earth.
- Holy Prophet, Hazrat Mohammad Sahib showed us
The path of Righteousness,
Brotherhood & Tolerance.