Browse Best Quaid-E-Azam Poems, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Quaid-E-Azam Poems. Get Beautiful Quaid-E-Azam Poems.
- Quaid-i-Azam, the founder of nation,
Every soul knows his great narrations,
He was the cause of Pakistan’s creation,
On the differences between culture and tradition
He worked hard beyond our imagination,
And worked according to Islamic legislation,
He made this country an Islamic federation,
And all Islamic countries are her affiliation.
Quaid-i-Azam was a true and devoted leader,
He was the peaceful and good preacher,
For all his services he did not ask treasures,
But to spread his message to all the seekers.
- 25th December a Day Of Pride For All Muslims
May Allah Give Us Wisdom & Knowledge
2Built Pakistan According 2 The Ideas of Quaid.
Quaid-e-Azam… Zinda Baad
Pakistan Painda Baad
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BELOVED QUAID!
MAY ALL HIS DREAMS
ABOUT DEAR HOMELAND COME TRUE!
Lets Join Hands N Advance
Ahead 2 Pay Tribute 2 Our Great Leader!
- Nature has given you everything
you have got unlimited resources
The foundations of your State have been laid
and it is now for you to build
and build as quickly as you can
So go ahead and I wish you God-speed
- Thou prophet of a brighter dawn,
A glitt’ring jewel in the nation’s crown,
A beacon for the forlorn ship:
Thus Jinnah’s name shall win renown.
Our din that perished in the wilderness
Lo! Now in Whitehall is resounding loud;
Thou spokesman of the Muslim world,
Dispeller of the gath’ring cloud.
Espouse our cause and lead us to the goal
Under your flag to Pakistan,
And surely will we march with you
To make for us a home in Hindustan.
Long live thou Saviour bold!
To teach us freedom, love and amity:
Long live the glory of thy name
To give us faith, discipline, unity.
- He worked hard Night and Day
“Work” “Work” “Work” he used to say
Pakistan was his friend’s dream
But some took it light as cream
He thought about it and worked again
And so Pakistan came into being .
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah Sahab really did hard work to provide us freedom but our crroupted people has done so much bad to this country and they have no regret over it.
- A great man is one who serves humanity. Quaid-e-Azam is also one of them. Quaid –e-Azam is our great leader. He is the founder of Pakistan. He was born in Karachi on 25th December 1876. His real name was Muhammad Ali. His father’s name was Ponja Jinnah. He was a merchant. He passed his matriculation examination in the age of 16.Then he went to England for higher education. He passed Bar-at-law from London. He was a good lawyer. He started his practice in Karachi.
- Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the great leader of Muslims of Sub Continent gave practical shape to the ideology give by the Allama Iqbal. He had a strong believe in Hindu Muslim unity and was of the opinion that both Hindus and Muslims should launch joint efforts to get rid of British rule.
- Happy Birthday T0 Father 0f Nati0n
0ne 0f His Mem0rable Speechs
“We Must W0rk 0ur Destiny
In 0ur 0wn Way Nd Present
2 The W0rld
An Ec0n0mic System Based 0n
True Islamic C0ncept 0f Equality 0f
Manh00d Nd S0cial Justice
We Will Thereby B Fulfilling 0ur Missi0n
As Muslims Nd Giving T0 Humanity
The Message 0f Peace
Which Al0ne Can Save It Nd
Secure The Welfare
Pr0sperity 0f Mankind.