Browse Best Personal Growth Poems, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Personal Growth Poems. Get Beautiful Personal Growth Poems.
- A dreaming state,
never quite awake,
no call, or pat or gentle shake could awaken,
from this eternal moment
laying in your arms
until I was shaken with quiet alarm
I realised that it was you
dragging me down
the world began to quake
I began again
my frozen, frostcovered limbs
juddering, jittering, shaking
Shaking from skull,
spine and soul, down through my eyelids
at long last
from that chaining past
dancing once again
- I am not the same
this thorn has a rose
it grew and swallowed her whole.
not a person.
not a thing.
but the growth of the happiness she held.
alive and well.
bearing fruits on a vine.
I am not the same.
this thorn has a rose.
it enveloped me within its petal
- Just because I liked something at one point in time doesn’t mean I’ll always like it, or that I have to go on liking it at all points in time as an unthinking act of loyalty to who I am as a person, based solely on who I was as a person. To be loyal to myself is to allow myself to grow and change, and challenge who I am and what I think. The only thing I am for sure is unsure, and this means I’m growing, and not stagnant or shrinking.
- It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.
- I have not yet spoken my last word about women. I believe that if a woman succeeds in withdrawing from the mass, or rather raising herself from above the mass, she grows ceaselessly and more than a man.
- We live in a constant state of flux
We twist, we turn, we evolve
We will never be the person we were
And we won’t be the person we areThe past lays the foundation for the present
The present draws the blueprints for the future
The personality lays down the brick
And our actions furnish the floors
- If we were a tree
I guess I might say,
It’s been quite a while
Since we started to sproutI know we’ve branched out
But I trace back down
To see the roots have spread
Staying anchored to the ground
The winds may howl,
Thunder may strike
But try as they might
They can’t knock us down
As we grow together
Towards the sky, rooted to the earth
This growth it goes to show
The seeds were planted right.
- Experiences make us wiser,
Learning makes us smarter
All must coincides together
with an open mind to ponder
and a good heart to wonder
balancing from right and wrong
We gain rooms for change
and more storage to process
the increasing progress.With all that often times we waste something good to needful things.
- Determined to near insanity,
the boy fearlessly joined
the last standing army of humanity.
With his two closest friends by his side,
he shaped his fate into something
only he could decide.
For years he struggled with the other recruits,
but the dream of freedom planted inside
grew from a seed into a tree with deep roots.
And while he worked until he could no longer stand,
that angry little boy
turned into a man.
- Somethings, you think about.
And know the answer before it comes.
You just seeking confirmation on the matter.Some issues pushes us to see the truth of reality.
Somethings, are done for many reasons.
We just chose to question’s the happenings.
They could be of our own making.
Or a higher force for a teaching.
Somethings just got to be outside our reaching it.
It’s through growth we see maturity.
It’s through growth we learn responsibilty.
And it comes from something we have done.