Skip to content
Browse Best Luck Sayings, we have a special collection of superb, one line and short Luck Sayings. Get Beautiful Luck Sayings.
- I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.
- Not many people have had as much bad luck as I have, but not many people have had as much good luck, either.
- Sometimes bad luck hits you like in an ancient Greek tragedy, and it’s not your own making. When you have a plane crash, it’s not your fault.
- Playing good girls in the 30s was difficult, when the fad was to play bad girls. Actually I think playing bad girls is a bore; I have always had more luck with good girl roles because they require more from an actress.
- Given the brevity of our time here, it does seem likely that our species, too, must have at best a blinkered understanding of the shape of things, the import of certain events and what distinguishes ‘good’ from ‘bad’ luck.
- Luck, good or bad, is the invisible play of mind upon affairs, the effect of mental aptitudes and habits which are not in sight, but which work and bring forth their due issues.
- Nothing happens by chance, my friend… No such thing as luck. A meaning behind every little thing, and such a meaning behind this. Part for you, part for me, may not see it all real clear right now, but we will, before long.
- Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.
- Luck can often mean simply taking advantage of a situation at the right moment. It is possible to make your luck by being always prepared.
- Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words: this is good luck.